Driving at night can be dangerous due to limited light and blinding glare from headlights and streetlights. The latest generation of superbright HID ‘white light’ headlamps can really dazzle on-coming drivers. To deal with this Hilco, the specialist Optical distributor, have just introduced a new addition to their range of Haven over glasses called ‘Night Drivers’ with yellow lenses. Yellow lenses have been proven to be beneficial for night driving since they improve contrast, reduce glare and improve overall visibility in low light & during rain and fog.
Feature / Benefits of these new Night Drivers include:
- Subtle yellow lens tint passes global standards for traffic light transmittance
- Polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating to reduce glare
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Night Driver TM Pro lenses make objects distinguishable in low light conditions by enhancing depth perception, clarity and detail.
- BendToFit™ temples for a custom fit.
Of course you don’t have to be a spectacle wearer to benefit from them – you can wear them alone!
Click here to see them