There are sunglasses and there are Eagle Eyes!
21st October 2016
We are delighted to announce that we have added the American brand Eagle Eyes to our range, becoming the only UK eyewear retailer selling these extraordinary sunglasses.
The origin of Eagle Eyes began at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory where scientists developed ground-breaking technology that would protect human eyesight from the harmful effects of solar radiation light. The lens technology created by NASA resulted in Eagle Eyes which has earned official recognition from the Space Certification Program and is the only sunglass lens to receive the Lifetime Certified Space Technology™ seal of approval and the only sunglasses inducted into the NASA / Space Foundation Technology Hall of Fame.
Key features of Eagle Eyes:
• Developed from original NASA optic technology
• Utilise TriLenium® Polarized lenses that block out 99.9% harmful UVA, UVB radiation plus scattered blue light, and allow in vision-enhancing light rays for optimum visual acuity
• Triple Filter Polarization (UVA, UVB and Blue Light Eye Protection)
• 2 x Scratch-Guard™ Inner and Outer Lens Coatings
• Certified by the Space Foundation for UV and Blue Light Eye Protection
Now you might think that such premium technology comes at a premium price but actually Eagle Eyes are remarkably affordable with most models under £80. And FREE with every purchase is a very useful Eyewear Travel Kit worth £8. The styling of Eagle Eyes is really superb and we are sure that this will become one our best selling brands. Click here to see them.